At least 2 and a half people have asked me to Blog.
As I understand it, blogging is 'blah-logging'. I think I can do that!
If you know me at all you realize I have a ping-pong ball sort of mind.
Imagine yourself in the family basement after Thanksgiving dinner watching a game of ping pong played by a young child and a grandparent. On occasion that little white ball will make it over the net and into the opposing court - right on target. More often, it bounces off the walls and rolls under things that haven't been moved in years.
That's a snapshot of my brain.
Some of my thoughts may seem right on target and others are better left to roll off the table.
I hope you find lots to laugh about. And I hope that when I talk about getting bonked with the paddle, you can cry with me.
You've come to the basement of my mind. Feel free to grab a paddle and take a whack or sit back and wonder where these crazy thoughts will land!
Hey, I like the way you write already, this might be fun...
ReplyDeleteTerie, how did you so quickly figure out how to post a comment? I have been asked by others about this but am so new at blogging that I don't know basic stuff ...
ReplyDeleteMy friend Teri has written easy to follow instructions on how to post comments on this blog:If someone wants to comment, they need to set up a google account, which is free. Then after they comment and try to post it, they will be asked to select a profile they want to post under. They select Google, and will be able to sign into their account with their email address and password. They will then have to type some letters that will be on the screen into a box, and post, and their comment will be posted.
ReplyDeleteOK, Debbie, I'm impatiently waiting for you to write some more on your blog!!!
ReplyDelete